Saturday, January 5, 2013

Down with the sickness...

Head in the toilet. Cold wash cloth on the back of my neck. Humidifier on. This is how day one of 2013 started off for this lady...😕

Howdy, folks! Happy New Year! This sure isn't how I wanted to kick off MY year. (I say my year because I read a horoscope of mine that basically said that I was going to grab 2013 by the balls!) But, we can't plan everything can we? I've been sick for the past seven days, and finally decided that Advil & Mucinex weren't doing the trick. It was time for antibiotics & I needed to feel human again! Went to Urgent Care this morning....



Hoping these antibiotics start to whip me into shape ASAP! I've got lots of New Years Resolutions to get to! Thankfully this sickness has given me time off from work, and with that time off I was able to begin one of the biggest adventures I've been putting off. Starting this blog. I hope you will "give a hoot", and find humor & interest in my trials and tribulations, and follow me on this adventure we call life! 

✌❤

LG

No comments:

Post a Comment